Dexter Cheerleaders win Stoddard County Tournament Award (1/27/23)The Dexter Bearcat Cheerleaders won the Cheerleading Award at the Stoddard County Tournament
Route AH In Stoddard County Closed for Railroad Maintenance (1/27/23)SIKESTON –Route AH in Stoddard County will be closed as railroad crews perform railroad maintenance on the tracks. This section of the roadway is located from U.S. 60 to Route 114 near Grayridge, Missouri. Weather permitting, work will take place Monday, February 13 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m...
Route 153 In Stoddard County Closed for Railroad Maintenance (1/27/23)SIKESTON –Missouri Route 153 in Stoddard County will be closed as railroad crews perform railroad maintenance on the tracks. This section of the roadway is located from Route 60 to Route 114 near Essex, Missouri. Weather permitting, work will take place Friday, February 10 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m...
PetsAKC Registered, full blooded German Shepherd puppies looking for their furever home. 4 males, 3 females, born 10/25/22, $650. 573-820-3603
Houses for Rent1602 Cross Street PB, $600 per month 2bed 1bath, $600 deposit no pets (573)772-0361 (573)772-0802
- SCAA Tournament: 'Improved' Bernie battles with Dexter, but 'Cats' Nichols proves too much (1/30/23)DEXTER – A mere 14 days earlier, the Dexter High School boy’s basketball squad had done battle with down-the-road rival Bernie and shut down the Mules’ offensive attack, including its super-scorer, senior guard Tristan Johnson in a 48-28 thumping.
- SCAA Tournament: Woodland storms back (with belief) in shocking comeback over Advance (1/30/23)
- Redhawks pound Panthers to remain atop OVC (1/29/23)
- COLUMN: Redhawks are earning their fan support (1/28/23)
- Delta sprints past Oran to repeat as Scott-Miss. Conference Champions (1/27/23)
- SCAA Tournament: Mules 'Advance' to title game with smart W over Hornets (1/27/23)
- NMCC wins against Hillcrest in opening round of Nixa Tournament (1/27/23)
Helen Patricia “Pat” Hubbard Carrier (1/27/23)Helen Patricia “Pat” Hubbard Carrier, daughter of the late Helen Peacock, was born on September 23,...
Eddie Edmonds Jr. (1/24/23)Eddie Edmonds Jr., son of Fleta Sue Edmonds and the late Eddie Edmonds Sr. was born on May 15,...
Vicki Lynn Haas (1/24/23)Vicki Lynn Haas, 57 of Bernie passed away January 21, 2023. Visitation will be conducted on...
Robert Borden (1/24/23)Robert Borden, son of the late Donald Borden and Mary Moore Borden, was born on August 27, 1962, in...
Stoddard County Court Records for the week of January 18Stoddard County Warranty Deeds County Recorder Candy Collier 01/02/23 – 01/06/23 • Stoddard County Farm to Farmland Reserve, Inc., SEC 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33 AND 34, TWP 26 R 8 • Timothy Scott Young to Joshua G. Hulvey, Baili J. Hulvey, SEC 14, TWP 28 R 10...
Stoddard County Court Records for the week of January 11Stoddard County Warranty Deeds County Recorder CANDY COLLIER 12/22/22-12/30/22 • Sharon Dianine Bridgeman, Sharon Dianine Hart to Sharon Dianine Bridgeman, Dalton Holderfield, Sharon Dianne Hart, Masters and Masters ADD Advance Block 4 Lot 3 • Charles Leible, Michael Tucker, Ciara Tucker to Rocket Mortgage, SEC 22 TWP 25 R 10...
Stoddard County Court Records for the week of January 4Stoddard County Warranty Deeds County Recorder Candy Collier 12/19/2022 to 12/23/2022 • Jeff Myers, Deanna Myers, Mark Myers to Sharon Lee Edwards, Nelsons ADD Dexter Block 2 Lot 8 • Donald Wayane Holman, Peggy Holman, Lawanna Sue Decker, Shelia Holman Burnett, Carole Holman Thurman, Tom Thurman, Alicia Holman Courtney, Keith Courtney, Barbara Holman Eskew, Teresa Holman Kimbro to Lambert Custom Spraying SEC 1 TWP 25 R 12...